Web Competition Week 10 – An image of a bird or animal
September 19 - September 25
The Web Competition will run for ten weeks.
Week 10 will start on the 19th September 2022. So images for week 10 must be submitted by 18th September 2022. Image to be submitted as per Competition Rule 2.
- One DPI up to a maximum size of 5Mb to be uploaded via the Image Submission form found Here https://www.weymouthcameraclub.co.uk/web-competition/
- Image to be submitted by no later than the Sunday for inclusion in the following weeks competition. The title of the DPI should be as per the following: image_name-member_name
- Images will be on the web from Monday to Sunday.
- Judging will be by any member during that week by using the web form found here No judging entries will be accepted after the Saturday of that week.
- The results of the weekly competition will be shown on the website with a picture of the winning image.
- DPI’s will be themed this year, The theme for this week is detailed in the heading. They can be any age, but are restricted to images that have not been awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd or highly commended in a club competition.