The club will be holding a weekly online competition commencing week beginning 30 March 2020 for as long as the current Coronavirus restrictions are in place. So that means that DPI’s for the first week must be submitted by the latest 29 March 2020.
- One DPI of any size to be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Image to submitted by no later than the Sunday for inclusion in the following weeks competition. The title of the DPI should be as per the following: image_name-member_name
- Images will be on the web from Monday to Saturday.
- Judging will be by members during that week by email to email@example.com. No judging entries will be accepted after the Saturday of that week.
- Judging will be 1st choice down to last choice i.e. Image10 1st, image3 2nd, image15 3rd etc. You cannot vote for your own image
- The results of the weekly competition will be shown on the website with a picture of the winning image.
- DPI’s can be any subject, any age, but are restricted to images that have not been awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd or highly commended in a club competition.
- No prizes or certificates will be awarded for these weekly competitions.
If you have any questions please email; firstname.lastname@example.org.