The Web Competition is now closed.
All Results for this competition will be made available via our weekly Zoom meeting of the 17th November 2020.
A presentation of a bottle of wine will be made to the member who has achieved the highest cumulative amount of points. It is expected that the presentation will be held on the night of our Christmas Meal on the 15th December 2020, Covid permitting.
If enough interest is shown by members, then it may be possible to resume the “Web Competition” during the summer of 2021.
A big thankyou to all members who have supported and submitted images for this competition.
- One DPI up to a maximum size of 5Mb to be uploaded via the Image Submission form below. If this is not possible then your image can be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Image to be submitted by no later than the Sunday for inclusion in the following weeks competition. The title of the DPI should be as per the following: image_name-member_name
- Images will be on the web from Monday to Sunday.
- Judging will be by any member during that week by email to email@example.com, or by using the web form below. No judging entries will be accepted after the Saturday of that week.
- The results of the weekly competition will be shown on the website with a picture of the winning image.
- DPI’s can be any subject, any age, but are restricted to images that have not been awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd or highly commended in a club competition.